Subject: Modeler questions...
From: James Jones/Nibbles and Bits <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 21:33:54 -0700

[email-masked] said:

>I'm looking for a program that will identify a graphic picture file 
>type for the pc.  I occasionaly get a Graphics file mailed to me 
>and Eudora decodes the file but won't pull out the original file 
>name. It prompts me to define the file name. Most programs i've 
>used rely on the file extension to determine if the file is 
>viewable.  I was wondering if any program (for the pc) would 
>take a file name.XXX and tell you what type for graphic file format it
>is.
   
   For the intel platform, I know that ImageFX (BlackBelt Systems) 
and Corel Photo-Paint are not dependent upon file extensions to 
identify or load an image.
   
   -Jim
   
James G. Jones
Nibbles & Bits
[email-masked]
__